customize machining options
Customize> Edit the menu
writerDuet If you want to format your document automatically, however, these intuitive settings can be changed and customized as desired. With so many customization options it is easy to be overwhelmed. The following list defines all customizable options in the Customize> menu.
To open the menu, select Customize> Edit.
- Enter / Tab Traditional Behavior - Enter / Return and tab can be used to navigate through the available line species. Selecting this option changes the order of automatic line types when entering / returning / returning to switch between the line types. For more information about the initiative type of linen types, see Changing Line Types
- Ctrl + Number Traditional Order - Keyboard shortcuts can be your best friend. We programmed them to follow the industrial standards. However, if you want to use the changing keyboard shortcut number, selecting this option changes the order of the order of the numbers / letters used to press Ctrl / CMD. Disabling will not change the intuitive nature of liner types
- with selected options selected options are the three three types of leaders of the upper Three Three Scene, Action and Character
- The selected option is the upper three line types, dialogue and Parens
- Enter adds the default character - as mentioned, the line types are initiative. With this option, the line type will suggest the default character that you want to enter based on the dialog pattern. Pressing Enter adds the default character to a new line (usually only presses the space bar or the arrow key is available). Selecting this option disables the proposal.
with selected option, recommended sign:
- Create a snapshot of your document to save - Enable this setting allows you to create a new snapshot every time you save (CMD / CTRL + S or SELECT file> Save) .
- Display line type Select Enter Press Enter / Return From a blank line, options for row types is displayed. Most often of scene and action lines.
- Auto Capital Directory - When enabled, the beginnings of rows are automatically activated.
- Display Suggestions - When the program is enabled, the program recognizes which word you may enter, and offer proposals for autofill with, eg. B. already found in the script This makes writing more efficient and less redundant.
- Display text in color - when enabled, color changes that are applied to the script are visible.
- Move your cursor if other writers continue to position their cursor automatically when a collaborator starts with the exact point where they are stopped.
Typewriter - Pro function
- vertical centering - If this option is enabled, this option keeps your cursor vertically at the same location when you enter the script like a page in a typewriter. This can help reduce eye fatigue when writing.
- Right-click Lines to add comments - If you are enabled, add the right mouse button to quickly add notes to rows.
- This is disabled all others with the right mouse button. You must play this option to access options right-click.
- Project Comment Color - If you or a Collaborator add notes, the bubble / text background automatically has the color you have set here.
- Comment colors can be changed several times to enable color coding.
- Each collaborator can set your own comment color.
- All employees will see all color tasks on comment bubbles.
These options are part of the intuitive nature of linen types. We recommend that you leave these options that are selected as it offers a smoother recrystance.
- parenthetical If you enter "(" on specific lines - when you enter a left bracket, the line changes to a parens line (a parenthetic line). The selection of this option requires that You assign the cable type manually.
- scene when you start most rows with "int". or "Ext." - when you enter the default "int". or "Ext." Intro a scene in a line changes the line to a scene rope. The selection of this option requires you to manually assign the line type.
- transition If you complete the most list with "to" to add "to" until the end of most rows, the line changes to a transition line. The selection of this option requires you to manually assign the line type.
- characters If you only write the name of the character - in a character line when you enter with the name of a character you previously used, the character name is displayed as an option. The selection of this option requires you to enter the name manually.
- dialog If you create a character line with ":" - if you specify a thick pot at the end of a draw name, it generates a dialog line directly under the character line. The selection of this option requires you to manually assign the line type.
Tags: service, writing, write, top, rated, customize
Buy college papers - Excellent Essay Service
Buy cheap paper - Excellent Writing Services
Buy cheap on essay online - High Quality Essay Services
Buy College Essays Online - Top Rated Essay Service
Buy online work online - Best Writing Service